Meet Our Staff
Therese M. Kistenfeger, Au.D, CCC-A
Dr. Therese Kistenfeger earned her Doctorate in Audiology at the University of Memphis in 2011 and her Bachelors of Science in Special Education (Deaf and Hard of Hearing) from Illinois State University in 2003. Dr. Kistenfeger is a licensed audiologist in the state of Illinois and is certified through the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Kistenfeger specializes in pediatric and adult diagnostics, including hearing evaluations and auditory evoked potentials, as well as fitting hearing aids. Dr. Kistenfeger shows expertise in the selection and fitting of the latest digital hearing aid technology. She has a goal and hope for every patient that she is able to properly educate and work as a team with each patient to help them hear better in hopes that life becomes more enjoyable with improved ease of communication.
HANNAH S. GRAY, Au.D, CCC-A, F-AAA
- Au.D., Clinical Doctorate Audiology, Illinois State University, 2017
- B.S., Communication Sciences and Disorders, Western Illinois University, 2012
- Illinois State Licensure, Audiologist
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Vestibular Assessment
- Diagnostic Hearing Testing
- Adult hearing Aid Evaluations and fittings
- Colchester, Illinois